- The Edward Hopper House is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax-deductible.
- Donations of any amount are appreciated.
- There are several ways to make a donation and we accept credit cards, checks, and gifts of cash.
Please make checks payable to: Edward Hopper House, 82 N Broadway, Nyack, NY 10960
Bequests & Planned Giving
A bequest to Edward Hopper House is a simple and effective way of supporting this historic house and its programs. Bequests offer an estate tax savings since the donation is deducted from your gross estate.
- You may designate Edward Hopper House as the direct beneficiary of a specific amount of money, property, or a percentage of your estate.
- Edward Hopper House may be named to receive a portion of the estate once all other bequests have been designated.
- It is prudent to provide for an alternate beneficiary, such as Edward Hopper House, in the event the specified individual beneficiaries do not survive you.
- Your bequest may be restricted for a specific use (eg, education, restoration of the building...), or leave unrestricted.