Edward Hopper House seeks exhibitions of the highest quality. If you would like to propose an exhibition for consideration, please complete this form. To increase the chance of your proposal being accepted, it is advisable that you include the following details in your proposal:
- Explain why your art is a good fit with the venue’s exhibition program.
- Describe the exhibition contents and curatorial thesis in 3-4 sentences.
- List the artists, if others are to be included. Insert your résumé/bio.
- Provide a list of the work to be included (use samples if all work has not yet been created). Include titles, media, and prices.
- Estimate of the total value of all work to included.